Monday, January 31, 2011

Motivation Letter

Pessoal, aqui está a minha carta de motivação que foi entregue na candidatura ao programa "Leonardo da Vinci". Podem usa-la para o mesmo ou identicos fins...

Olga Leite Guimarães

Coimbra - Portugal
Mobile: (+351) 91....



Coimbra, October, 2010


Dear Sir/Madam,

With this letter I would like to introduce my candidature for an opportunity in your company which I see as a natural and important progression in my career.

I believe that my enclosed resume will demonstrate that I have the characteristics you seek.

I have enormous facility to communicate, interact with other people; I feel particularly endowed in diplomacy. I can adapt and interact to any type of person and in any kind of situation.

I’m strongly motivated, and I’m sure, with my commitment and healthy enthusiasm, I shall collaborate to a pleasant atmosphere and an instant empathy with the people I meet.

I am looking for being part of your company, take an active part in its development, with a professional challenge to face: I want to put my abilities to work for you.


Thank you for the attention given so far,


Best regards.
Yours faithfully,





Olga Guimarães

No comments: